The Multi-Bridge fest has evolved from the International animation project Multi-Bridge.
Goals of the festival:
- Popularization of children and youth animated film, as well as the promotion of the artistic and film d’auteur animated film.
- Establishing international cooperation between children and young people, based on creative inventing.
- Development of creative thinking in children and youth, with the application of new technologies.
- Promotion of cultural heritage, affirmatively expressing one’s identity, and getting to know other cultures.
- Development of language skills of children and youth.
- Encouraging children to think about the values on which human civilization is based: kindness, beauty, friendship, cooperation, family, preservation of nature.
Categories and awards
There are 5 competition categories:
- Category 1 – Children’s creativity – films for children up to 15 years of age.
- Category 2 – Creativity of young people – films of young people from 16 to 19 years of age.
- Category 3 – Student films – films of young people up to 25 years of age who study animation at the academic level.
- Category 4 – Multibridge- films shot as part of the Multibridge project.
- Category 5 – Films for children and youth – films aimed at children and youth but made by professionals.
The first, second, and third prizes are awarded in each category.
Two Grand Prix prizes are being awarded: one for films from the student category and one for the other three categories.
In addition to the above, the following special awards are also provided:
– Award for the best ecological film, given by the Movement of the Gorans of Vojvodina.
– Award for a film that promotes traditional values, awarded by the Association for Nurturing Tradition Sremski Karlovci.
– Award for a film that promotes Orthodox values
Due to the pandemic, this year the festival will be held at the end of November, and in the following years, it will take place at the end of September, just like the Multibridge project.
The hosts of the festival are the cities of Sremski Karlovci and Novi Sad.
Due to the pandemic, this year, most of the programs will be realized through the festival website and it will not receive guests. The program intended for the audience from Novi Sad and Karlovci will take place in the Cultural Center Novi Sad, KS Svilara, and the Ecological Center “Radulovacki” in Sremski Karlovci.
Terms of admission
Animated films developed with different techniques of classical and computer animation or a combination of live recording and animation have the right to participate in the competitive part of the program, as long as at least 60% of the film is animated.
Since this is the first festival, this year we will receive films that were made since 2018.
One author can submit more films that meet the conditions of the competition, and in that case, it is necessary to fill out a separate application for each film. Registered films cannot be withdrawn from the festival.
There is no registration fee for films.
Films can be sent via WeTransfer.
For any additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org